- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 large baking potato, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Put potatoes on baking pan and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Stir gently to coat potatoes thoroughly.
- Spread cubed potatoes evenly on baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- While potatoes are baking, mix together remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and all other ingredients.
- Placed baked potatoes in bowl. Pour dressing over potatoes and toss to coat well.